2.4
Turnaround Time

In October 2016, when I came in to Richmond, BC MB Dealership for annual maintenance service, I was told that my breaks are almost completely worn out (10% and 15% left on front and rear breaks respectively). They advised me to change breaks ASAP, and the customer service rep told me he was giving me 2-3 weeks until the red lights would turn on for the breaks service and he quoted me the price of $1,100.- before taxes to do the job.

I declined and I brought my car to a different mechanic who told me not to worry as there were not 10-15% left, but 30-40%! In short, I changed breaks and discs only in July 2017 (9 months later), and the red light still didn't come up!

I changed them as I was just afraid that we were going on a long trip to the States, and my breaks could die there, that wouldn't be fun. I still don't know if this MB mechanic was dishonest or just ignorant, but in any case I won't be going to this place for maintenance again!

Review about: Mercedes Benz Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Please delete my name and all records of my car from your system, I don't want any maintenance reminders for my car service.

I liked: Car, Comfy ride, Good performance.

I didn't like: Customer service, Very expensive, Bad service.

Comments