2.4
Turnaround Time

In October 2016, when I came in to Richmond, BC MB Dealership for annual maintenance service, I was told that my breaks are almost completely worn out (10% and 15% left on front and rear breaks respectively).They advised me to change breaks ASAP, and the customer service rep told me he was giving me 2-3 weeks until the red lights would turn on for the breaks service and he quoted me the price of $1,100.- before taxes to do the job.

I declined and I brought my car to a different mechanic who told me not to worry as there were not 10-15% left, but 30-40%! In short, I changed breaks and discs only in July 2017 (9 months later), and the red light still didn't come up!

I changed them as I was just afraid that we were going on a long trip to the States, and my breaks could die there, that wouldn't be fun.I still don't know if this MB mechanic was dishonest or just ignorant, but in any case I won't be going to this place for maintenance again!

Review about: Mercedes Benz Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Please delete my name and all records of my car from your system, I don't want any maintenance reminders for my car service.

I liked: Car, Comfy ride, Good performance.

I didn't like: Customer service, Very expensive, Bad service.

Had an Experience with Mercedes Benz?

Comments