4.2
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Mercedes 350E 2011 . The driver seat cover is cracking.

The seams are opening. I discovered that the seat cover is razor thin and consequently easy to crack. Mercedes estimated the repairs at $805.00. Offered goodwill discount of $44 on parts, for a final estimate of $761.00.

Invoice attached. I expect MBNA to do the repairs for free and stand up behind their advertising. Mercedes has videos on youtube.com advertising how they build the 350E with the highest standards; that they try these seats with dummies over 250,000 times to make sure they last. I have barely gone in and out of my car more than 12,000 times.

Quality of Mercedes manufacture is no longer what it was.

Friends are happier with their Lexus, Japanese and Korean cars. I have been buying Mercedes for 60 years, and now I have to switch to a Japanese car to get the quality that I once expected from a German car!

Review about: 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Quick response time of fletcher jones.

I didn't like: Mercedes benz of north american not backing up their advertising.

Comments

I also have a E 350 that has the same split in the seam of the drivers seat. It was purchased certified pre-owned and I still an existing warranty and the dealer says it is not covered. I am contacting Mercedes today.