Mercedes Benz- American Service Center

118 of 127 Mercedes Benz reviews

I took my car in for an inspection and they gave me an estimate for several thousand dollars worth of work.

I told them to do everything that was covered under the warranty. They did a couple hundred dollars worth of work.

The work should have been under warranty and I called them on it. They said - "oh, sorry we don't have a copy of your warranty (which they sold me) in the shop, so they did not know that these items should have been covered under warranty.

I do not recommend them for service. There are many other specific incidents I can site, but they would know who I am and that would put me at a disadvantage as I prepare to file suit against them.

It is my understanding that you can take your Mercedes to any dealership for repair. Therefore, if you made the mistake of purchasing a car from them and they did not disclose that there were structural issues with the car, you can take the car to another dealership.

If you do elect to purchase a used car from them, I suggest that you ask if they can drop the car off with your mechanic to be checked- or don't buy.

As it turns out they did not put speck tire on my car, because the car had been in an accident and the front end was pushed in. This was not clear until I just had new tires put on the car and could not imagine why the tires were rubbing.

When you check out their cars, don't only kick the tires, look at the size and match them with the manufacturers suggested size. Who would have thought of doing this??

Now, I have to go back and purchase a second set of tires, as the spec tires don't fit.

Thanks American Service Center on Glebe Road Arlington, Virginia for treating a customer who purchased a car from you so well.

Just remember, if you have work done there or have had work done there in the recent past, look over your reciept and ask them for a refund for any work that should have been done correctly.

Do NOT expect any support from Mercedes Corporate Office, they support their dealerships regardless of the circumstance. Call them and you will see.

Because of this, I will NEVER purchase another Mercedes.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
118 of 127 Mercedes Benz reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jon

Jul 13, 2009 #61710

Your the ***, you should not expect a shop to do stuff right, you have to check behind everyone doing auto work ALL the time. Their are alot of scammers,.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.