I took my car in for an inspection and they gave me an estimate for several thousand dollars worth of work.
I told them to do everything that was covered under the warranty. They did a couple hundred dollars worth of work.
The work should have been under warranty and I called them on it. They said - "oh, sorry we don't have a copy of your warranty (which they sold me) in the shop, so they did not know that these items should have been covered under warranty.
I do not recommend them for service. There are many other specific incidents I can site, but they would know who I am and that would put me at a disadvantage as I prepare to file suit against them.
It is my understanding that you can take your Mercedes to any dealership for repair. Therefore, if you made the mistake of purchasing a car from them and they did not disclose that there were structural issues with the car, you can take the car to another dealership.
If you do elect to purchase a used car from them, I suggest that you ask if they can drop the car off with your mechanic to be checked- or don't buy.
As it turns out they did not put speck tire on my car, because the car had been in an accident and the front end was pushed in. This was not clear until I just had new tires put on the car and could not imagine why the tires were rubbing.
When you check out their cars, don't only kick the tires, look at the size and match them with the manufacturers suggested size. Who would have thought of doing this??
Now, I have to go back and purchase a second set of tires, as the spec tires don't fit.
Thanks American Service Center on Glebe Road Arlington, Virginia for treating a customer who purchased a car from you so well.
Just remember, if you have work done there or have had work done there in the recent past, look over your reciept and ask them for a refund for any work that should have been done correctly.
Do NOT expect any support from Mercedes Corporate Office, they support their dealerships regardless of the circumstance. Call them and you will see.
Because of this, I will NEVER purchase another Mercedes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mercedes Purchase And Service
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "To : after sales managers Repair & maintenance manager Who is may concern From : Eng. Reham El Massry ..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."