I took my car in for an inspection and they gave me an estimate for several thousand dollars worth of work.
I told them to do everything that was covered under the warranty. They did a couple hundred dollars worth of work.
The work should have been under warranty and I called them on it. They said - "oh, sorry we don't have a copy of your warranty (which they sold me) in the shop, so they did not know that these items should have been covered under warranty.
I do not recommend them for service. There are many other specific incidents I can site, but they would know who I am and that would put me at a disadvantage as I prepare to file suit against them.
It is my understanding that you can take your Mercedes to any dealership for repair. Therefore, if you made the mistake of purchasing a car from them and they did not disclose that there were structural issues with the car, you can take the car to another dealership.
If you do elect to purchase a used car from them, I suggest that you ask if they can drop the car off with your mechanic to be checked- or don't buy.
As it turns out they did not put speck tire on my car, because the car had been in an accident and the front end was pushed in. This was not clear until I just had new tires put on the car and could not imagine why the tires were rubbing.
When you check out their cars, don't only kick the tires, look at the size and match them with the manufacturers suggested size. Who would have thought of doing this??
Now, I have to go back and purchase a second set of tires, as the spec tires don't fit.
Thanks American Service Center on Glebe Road Arlington, Virginia for treating a customer who purchased a car from you so well.
Just remember, if you have work done there or have had work done there in the recent past, look over your reciept and ask them for a refund for any work that should have been done correctly.
Do NOT expect any support from Mercedes Corporate Office, they support their dealerships regardless of the circumstance. Call them and you will see.
Because of this, I will NEVER purchase another Mercedes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mercedes Purchase And Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."