I took my car in for an inspection and they gave me an estimate for several thousand dollars worth of work.
I told them to do everything that was covered under the warranty. They did a couple hundred dollars worth of work.
The work should have been under warranty and I called them on it. They said - "oh, sorry we don't have a copy of your warranty (which they sold me) in the shop, so they did not know that these items should have been covered under warranty.
I do not recommend them for service. There are many other specific incidents I can site, but they would know who I am and that would put me at a disadvantage as I prepare to file suit against them.
It is my understanding that you can take your Mercedes to any dealership for repair. Therefore, if you made the mistake of purchasing a car from them and they did not disclose that there were structural issues with the car, you can take the car to another dealership.
If you do elect to purchase a used car from them, I suggest that you ask if they can drop the car off with your mechanic to be checked- or don't buy.
As it turns out they did not put speck tire on my car, because the car had been in an accident and the front end was pushed in. This was not clear until I just had new tires put on the car and could not imagine why the tires were rubbing.
When you check out their cars, don't only kick the tires, look at the size and match them with the manufacturers suggested size. Who would have thought of doing this??
Now, I have to go back and purchase a second set of tires, as the spec tires don't fit.
Thanks American Service Center on Glebe Road Arlington, Virginia for treating a customer who purchased a car from you so well.
Just remember, if you have work done there or have had work done there in the recent past, look over your reciept and ask them for a refund for any work that should have been done correctly.
Do NOT expect any support from Mercedes Corporate Office, they support their dealerships regardless of the circumstance. Call them and you will see.
Because of this, I will NEVER purchase another Mercedes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mercedes Purchase And Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."