I am a Mercedes car owner during last 25 years with one car in Switzerland and a second in Spain. I have left my Mercedes C 200 Kompressor (Number plate 7528HFN) in Fervial Co.

in Sevilla (Spain) on 20.12.18 to fit a new electronic key recognition/ignition system. I was told the car will be ready tomorrow (Dec. 28) but apparently it would now not be ready until Janary 3rd!! I have sent 2 electronic mails to "Citaprevia@fervial.com" today at 08.00 and 13.00 hours (CET) asking for details, as I need my car back tomorrow 28.12.18 for an urgent trip and have received no reply.

I have tried to phone them numerous times this noon since 15.20 and 15.42 CET but all I get are messages saying all operators are occupied! Ring back! I am very upset at the poor customer service being displayed by Fervial in Seville to the point that I was planning to buy a new Mercedes A 100 but will now buy an alternative mark. I will also sell my Mercedes E320 in Switzerland.

The Mercedes mark is being damaged by incompetent distributors/agents like Fervial, unless HQ does something about improving the quality of customer care of sub-optimum. Can anybody help?

Product or Service Mentioned: Mercedes Benz Car.

Comments

#1619707

That company did nothing but disappoint me through 6 cars, 1987-1991 and I won't even look at them when they drive past. Worst car for the most money in each case ; all were purchased new : '87 190E 2.6, '88 300SE, '89 560SEL, '90 300 SE, '91 560SEL, and a '93 300E.

Multiple problems with each from garbage truck brakes to total engine failure and everything in between. Never again.