1.7
Turnaround Time

Well folks, here's one for ya. My car, a 2006 CLS 500, wouldn't start. It sounded just like a car with no fuel. I had my car towed to MB dealer in Miami Gardens (33169). The car was there 3 days before the initial diagnostic testing was perform. "Service Advisor" #1192, informs me that they're not sure but it could be .....and he proceeds to gives 3 different scenarios and says they'll start with the least expensive first. He also suggested that it may be the fuel pump, but had that replaced one month earlier. I'm thinking, what happened to the diagnostic testing as opposed to general trouble shooting. To keep this relatively brief, on the 9th day we picked up the car at a cost of $1594.10. Why the extra dime?? Beats me. THE CAR PERFORMED BEAUTIFULLY FOR 11 DAYS, after which it did the exact same thing. Now, the car was under warranty, but we couldn't take another *** whooping like that one again. And I didn't want to hear that it was something else and not what had been fix. After all, I did drive it away days earlier. So I waited. And then it hits me !! "Take the car to your old mechanic that rebuilt the transmission on the 300ZX years ago." So, my boy over at DK AUTO REPAIR, ( Jose ) bangs it out in less than 24 hours from the time the tow drops it to the time of pickup. Oh, "Remove and replace cam shaft sensor" ..$214.00, tax and all, out the door!!

To be fair , the service advisor at MB of Miami was nice and very professional. He lower the price from $1967.00.

If this story is too good to be true for you..I GOT RECEIPTS AND INVOICE NUMBERS.

P.White

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with coffee was good advisor good and stated that there is a room for improvement of very expensive and bad quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of 2006 mercedes benz cls500 car and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1380. Mercedes Benz needs to "my next repair is free or starts with a credit of $1380.10 (the difference in the true cost to fix my car)" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2006 mercedes benz cls500 car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mercedes Benz. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lexus.

Comments

Has red light come on 340 and 240 codes. senor cam and camshaft.

Both parts replaced and engine light still comes on. Been given a estimate of 1600 and the problem is not solved. Why are they replacing parts and problem is not solved?

This is a 2012 C250 with 70,000 miles. Is there a class action suit for this problem against Mercedes?