After taking my Mercedes in for a 1000 mile check to the Mercedes Dealership in Naples Florida,where i had purchased it, I received a survey statement a few days later in the mail. I did not agree with all of the statements and so indicated. The next day i received a call from the service technician who had handled the car and who went over the points with me.

He was upset that i was not pleased with what had been done to the vehicle and told me that I should take my vehicle to another Mercedes dealer in the area as there were a few.

When I brought this to the attention of the General Manager , he said there were two sides to every story!

bwpr

Review about: Mercedes Benz Car.

Had an Experience with Mercedes Benz?

Comments

CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Mercedes Benz - Won't honor recall!!!!!!! Mercedes Benz "What I sent to them ---"I have a 2004 e320, it has what appears to be a cracked left side fuel sender. Or so it seems!? This is a..." Read more Mercedes Benz South Atlanta- Worse service Ever - Rip off Mercedes Benz "I have a 2004 Mercedes e320. My complaint is Mercedes-South Atlanta intentionally broke several items on my vehicle after they tried to double bill me and I refused to..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more