Naples, Florida

After taking my Mercedes in for a 1000 mile check to the Mercedes Dealership in Naples Florida,where i had purchased it, I received a survey statement a few days later in the mail. I did not agree with all of the statements and so indicated. The next day i received a call from the service technician who had handled the car and who went over the points with me.

He was upset that i was not pleased with what had been done to the vehicle and told me that I should take my vehicle to another Mercedes dealer in the area as there were a few.

When I brought this to the attention of the General Manager , he said there were two sides to every story!

bwpr

Review about: Mercedes Benz Car.

Had an Experience with Mercedes Benz?

Comments

2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Mercedes Benz - Won't honor recall!!!!!!! Mercedes Benz "What I sent to them ---"I have a 2004 e320, it has what appears to be a cracked left side fuel sender. Or so it seems!? This is a..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Mercedes Benz- American Service Center Mercedes Benz "I took my car in for an inspection and they gave me an estimate for several thousand dollars worth of work.I told them to do everything that was covered under..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more