Mercedes Benz - Tear on the driver seat
I bought an e class e 220 year 2010 and i did not realised that the seat had a tear.
I went to mercedes brentford and after taking pictures of it they said that it was part of wear and tear. I found their explanation totally foolish.
I had many cars and this is the first time that i see something like this happened.
My name is eduardo fenick cel number 07454355904 and my email address is email@example.com.
I would be very please if you get back to me with a positive answer and looking forward to a positive relationship with mercedes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Driver Seat
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I hired this company to move my household less than three miles away. They showed up late and forgot their sissors and tape and wanted to know if we..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."