Mercedes Benz - Tear on the driver seat
I bought an e class e 220 year 2010 and i did not realised that the seat had a tear.
I went to mercedes brentford and after taking pictures of it they said that it was part of wear and tear. I found their explanation totally foolish.
I had many cars and this is the first time that i see something like this happened.
My name is eduardo fenick cel number 07454355904 and my email address is email@example.com.
I would be very please if you get back to me with a positive answer and looking forward to a positive relationship with mercedes.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Driver Seat
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."